Mobile Fitness seeks creative IOS developer
Mobile Fitness seeks creative and passionate iOS developer to design and build new mobile applications and maintain existing solutions.
The position requires several years of experience and skills to work independently. You must have the ability to take initiative and be able to solve a problem in the quickest and most efficient way possible. You are quality conscious, structured and able to create the complete solution and develop high quality products based on mockups and functional specifications. Furthermore, you thrive in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines.
- A minimum of 2 years work experience.
- One or more applications published in the AppStore (or sent as IPA).
- Proficient with general design patterns in Objective-C in the development of scalable modules.
- Good knowledge of the main Cocoa design patterns.
- Experience with iPhone connectivity frameworks that are necessary in the development of Web-service-data-driven systems (XML / JSON web service interfaces).
- Practical experience with optimal thread management for implementing user interfaces (Grand Central Dispatch, blocks or surgery queues).
- Good understanding of memory management in iOS (and the mechanism of modern Objective-C Automatic Reference Counting).
- Experience with Core Data in multithreading environment.
- Good understanding the following frameworks: Core Animation, Quartz and MapKit.
- The ability to conduct a design line from mockups for the development of sub-pages.
- Knowledge of Photoshop or another graphic program for handling graphic elements is an advantage.
The Mobile Fitness platform is build as a modular based platform with the purpose to develop targeted health programs within prevention of lifestyle diseases and disease management.
Mobile Fitness uses Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Embedded Software and Pervasive Technologies to develop personalized digital health programs across platforms, like mobile, tablet and web.
Mobile Fitness is constantly tested and further developed in cooperation with researchers, hospitals, municipalities, medico, pharma and large enterprises.
Our vision is to create solutions that support better health services with the user in center. The solutions targets citizens, employees, patients, relatives and healthcare professionals, in order to secure that the right stakeholders are involved to create the best output.
- A central role in the development of multiple ambitious mobile applications and websites
- Opportunity to unfold your talents
- Working with many different and innovative projects
- Interdisciplinary organization including business consultants and creative technical developers
- Be part of an ambitious yet cozy atmosphere
Workload/wage: Full time and wage will be negotiated individually.
Send your CV and a motivated application to email@example.com and mark it “iOS developer”.
For further information or questions, contact us on +45 33 16 06 53