AppWare Venture - Mobile Fitness seeks
International Sales and Marketing trainee
The Mobile Fitness platform is build as a modular based platform with the purpose to develop targeted health programs within prevention of lifestyle diseases and disease management.
Mobile Fitness uses Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Embedded Software and Pervasive Technologies to develop personalized digital health programs across platforms, like mobile, tablet and web.
Mobile Fitness is constantly tested and further developed in cooperation with researchers, hospitals, municipalities, medico, pharma and large enterprises.
Our vision is to create solutions that support better health services with the user in center. The solutions targets citizens, employees, patients, relatives and healthcare professionals, in order to secure that the right stakeholders are involved to create the best output.
As International Sales and Marketing trainee, you will go through a 6 months intern period and become an essential part of the organization and our future expansion. We are not afraid to set the bar high, and we expect you to do the same.
You will become part of our Business Development Team, where you will go through a range of development workshops that will support your skills within sales, marketing and business development. You will also gain responsibility in allocated International markets, where you will support our Business Development Director and CEO.
Beside this, your weekly tasks will consist of:
- Manage the sales process in assigned territories
- Identify key accounts in each market
- Generate leads through canvas, sales presentations and other marketing channels
- Market analysis
- Business Intelligence
- Marketing coordination
- Coordination of meetings
- Creating new presentations
- Support or handle Business Partnerships in assigned territories
- Maybe obtaining or finishing a Master degree or similar
- Preferably 1-3 years of work experience within sales, marketing or consultancy
- Entrepreneurial and self-driven mindset
- Outgoing, positive and structured
- You have high ambitions for yourself and others
- You are proficient in English and French. Both oral and written.
We always seek to create something unique and if you can contribute to this we will like to hear from you.
Workload/wage: Full time and wage will be negotiated individually.
Send your CV, grade transcript and a motivated application to firstname.lastname@example.org and mark it “International Sales and Marketing trainee”